We're midway through the year of 2011. This may be a good time to do a review of your Indie Business. Here are some questions you might want to ask yourself.
- Are you on target in meeting your 2011 Indie Business goals?
- How about finished projects? Are you ahead of schedule - or behind - in finished projects?
- What about holiday goals? Are you currently working on art for the upcoming holidays?
- Have you regularly set aside time to work on new product ideas?
- Are there some art and/or business tasks that you can simplify?
- Do you regularly look for new markets?
- Do you actively pursue social media opportunities?
Why am I bringing up all these questions? Because these are the business/art questions that I am asking myself. How about it? Are you doing a Mid-Year Review?