I'm continuing to sort out my collage materials, ephemera and paper files. Today I came across some past magazine columns written by Terri Trespicio.
The columns, 10 Thoughts on Whole Living, appeared in the now defunct Whole Living magazine produced by Martha Stewart. I always enjoyed reading Terri's inspiring words. Here are some of my favorites from those columns:
- Don't Wait for Inspiration to Strike. Ignite Your Own Creative Fire.
- The Best Escape is to Let Yourself Become Absorbed from Time to Time.
- Experience the Power of Pure Silence.
- Home isn't a Place. It's a State of Mind.
- Missteps are Part of Any Process. Stay Focused on where You're Headed.
- Follow What Makes You Naturally Curious. It will Lead You to Your Passions and Purpose.
Most of these quotes can easily apply to artists.
Terri Trespicio is a writer, lifestyle and relationship expert and media personality. Check out Terri's blog for more details.