Whimsical Girl: Art Journal Page
Here's a fun article that I came across on Empty Easel entitled: Fifty Ways to Use Your Unfinished Artwork written by Carrie Brummer. I've listed a few of the ideas below:
- Choose an entirely new medium to incorporate into the artwork.
- Practice new techniques on the art work.
- Use the artwork as a warm up space.
- Flip it upside down or sideways and finish it with the new orientation.
- Splatter paint on top a la Jackson Pollack, then reinterpret the work.
- Write down a list of five things you learned from the work.
- List five skills you want to develop because of the work.
- Monoprint on top of the art work.
Make sure you read the complete post for more inspirational ideas.