Here's a tutorial for an easy Handcrafted Christmas Card for those special people in your life.
- Shape thin copper wire into a wreath (round) shape. Four to six circles of copper wire should work.
- Fasten the copper wire with thin silver wire in four different places.
- Paint the wreath with metallic gold acrylic paint. You may need to paint the wreath three to four times, drying in between coats.
- Using a star punch, create three stars from cardstock. Paint stars with the gold paint.
- Glue stars onto the wreath.
- Cover card with vintage wall paper or decorative paper. Attach wreath to card with glue.
The vintage wall paper that I used has a beautiful gold sheen which doesn't show up in the photograph.
If you send the card through the mail, protect the wreath with a small piece of bubble wrap. Alternately you can make holiday place cards using this technique.